Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bad Ass Watches

I've been a collector all my life; from baseball cards and comic books to Banana Republic everythings and time pieces. Too bad So sad, my hobbies are getting more expensive..

I love watches that exude quality and elegance, that do not shout "look at me, I'm a Rolex!" No one likes a showoff, don't be that guy. You're (probably) young. You're (hopefully) successful. You don't need to rub it in other people's faces. BUT, that doesn't mean you can't treat yourself.

Here are a few favorites:

Cartier 21 Chronoscaph $3000-4800:  Perfect for the casual outing, but pairs just as well with the suit/tie.




Graham Swordfish Chronograph: $6000-10000: A big boy version of the Cartier.




Louis Vuitton Tambour Chronograph $15200:  The leather band makes this watch perfect.





Louis Vuitton Tambour Mysterieuse LV115 $265000.oo (?!) - Wow.


Ok, so they're all a bit pricey, here's one that won't break the bank:

ESQ (by Movado) Stratus ($450):  The look of a Breitling, at a fraction of the cost.


And of course, the requisite BR item:

Canvas/leather Banana Republic watch that I found on eBay for $7!


If money were no object, I'd own 'em all!

No comments:

Post a Comment